Welcome to FringeFamous!
As my maiden post, I will answer a frequently asked question about meditation in general. Novices usually ask this question, and it is a sticking point amongst those who are already intermediate level when it comes to meditating as well.
If you have noticed that your meditation sessions aren’t as effective as they used to be, you’re probably wondering what you’re doing wrong. Chances are, you aren’t doing anything wrong. Sometimes, you just need to stimulate your senses. One way to stimulate your mind is with brainwave entrainment. Brainwave entrainment can help you meditate by synchronizing your brainwaves. The following paragraphs will discuss in detail how to meditate with brainwave entrainment.
The first step to meditating with brainwave entrainment is finding a good CD. There are many music stores that specialize in producing brainwave entrainment CD. Many brainwave entrainment CDs can’t be found on the internet, so it is best to see which music stores are in your area. Most likely, one of the workers at the music stores will be able to steer you in the right direction when it comes to which CDs are good and which ones aren’t. If you can’t find any music stores that have brainwave entrainment CDs, then you can search for tracks online. The great thing about shopping online for brainwave entrainment tracks is that you can demo many different tracks in a matter of minutes. You can also view track ratings, which can help you decide which ones to purchase.
Headphones – The Essential Component
After you have gotten some good brainwave entrainment tracks, you need to get a pair of high quality headphones. (I personally like Beats by Dr Dre). The reason that you need to get a pair of high quality headphones is so that the brainwave entrainment tracks work as intended. If your ears aren’t comfortable or the tracks sound fuzzy, you won’t be able to get the full effect of the tracks. Even though high quality headphones can be expensive, they are worth the investment.
After you have purchased both the tracks and the headphones, you are ready to start meditating. It is important not to significantly alter your meditation pattern after you have purchased your brainwave entrainment tracks. The only change to your meditation pattern should be that tracks are playing in the background. As for the volume of the tracks, you want to make sure that the volume is high enough for you to hear all of the beats. But at the same time, you don’t want the volume to be so loud that you can’t concentrate on meditating.
Now that you know how to meditate with brainwave entrainment, you should start to have much better meditation sessions. It is always disappointing when your meditation sessions start to flat line, but there is always a way to get them to be more productive. As long as you get good tracks and high quality headphones, you should see a significant improvement in your focus while meditating. Also, you should feel more relaxed by the end of the session. As with any mediation technique, you need to make sure that you give brainwave entrainment enough time to work before you discount it as an effective method. Once you have experienced the benefits of brainwave entrainment first hand, you’ll wonder how you ever meditated without it. It’s also scientifically proven – here’s a comprehensive review of the psychological effects of brainwave entrainment.
Hope you found that useful!
PS: Latest updates (Jan 11th):- I have been getting emails about some specifics on using brainwave entrainment tracks in order to “fall into alpha state” when meditating. It’s really tricky, I know, but the best advice I can give you is practice, practice and practice. I frequently put on some music on meditation (like the ones you find on http://meditationmusicx.com), and it somewhat helps. I am not an expert on the subject matter, but listening to background music (such as omharmonics) will induce alpha and beta waves in your brain. This works for many people, and if you are just starting out you will definitely help you to calm your senses and rid your mind from distraction. I have suffered from Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) for about ten years now, and the stuff I found online (meditation music on YouTube, or even the NeuroActivator.com programs) really helped.
Are you looking to date someone in law school? It may not be as easy as you think. She may be great, she may be the prettiest, she may be the most awesome woman you’ve met as of yet, and you may believe that she is perfect for you BUT dating her might not be the easiest feat you will undertake as far as your dating life is concerned.
The thing that makes law students challenging to date is not the person itself; it’s the law school that’s practically forcing them to become different people. The law student-part of them takes over everything else in their lives; it’s so overwhelming to some that normally, statistics say law school population drops by more than half from first year to their senior year. And the further in law school your friend is, the more difficult it might be to get into a relationship with them (unless you yourself are in law school).
Dating a Law Student
Here are some things you should know before you actually take a law student on a date:
- They are always busy. You’d be lucky to ‘book’ a date with her. And more likely than not, those ‘casual dates’ that she speaks of is another (better) way of saying you can come over to her favorite coffee shop with her while she buries herself in her law books, cases, laptop, and frustration over cups of coffee. And sex life isn’t any better maybe until they graduate from law school; they’d rather sleep than get busy with you, y’know. So, yeah, law students are either busy or tired (or both).
- They’re freaking good at arguing. Well, they’re practically trained to argue and make a point and win it! So if you’re not sharp or eloquent enough, I wish you the best of luck comrade because winning an argument may be a miracle for you. *Hashtag True Story*
- They are always distracted by everything law school. Law school, according to my dearest buddies who have chosen the said path, offers a myriad of emotions with very short spans of time in between. They are happy one day and frustrated and suicidal the next, and you can all blame that on whichever professor grinded them for that said day. And so whatever happened at school or during study time or the last they’ve read that’s law school-related can stick to their minds and can interfere between your conversations. Read this blog post (on how to start a conversation).
- Group dates with her law school friends are never a great idea. Unless you speak law school, hanging out with her and her friends would feel like being a tourist in a totally foreign country. You’d be lost in the legalese talk, and you probably won’t know which attorney in the city they were talking about as the worst to intern for.
And unless you’re willing to put up with these things, not to mention the pressure of passing every single exam that seems to appear every other day, dating a future lawyer may not be for you. (That, or you’re better off waiting until they’re done with law school. I heard things get a little better after school).
See last blog post also: Don’t Date Someone in Law School Until You Read This
Non-gamers won’t understand the passion, excitement and adrenaline that goes through a gamer’s body. They all accuse gamers of having ‘no life’ that’s why they do nothing but just sit around all day and spend all of their free time pretending to be high profile car thieves or some knight in a make-believe world between earth and hell (or something like that).
And because of all the time and energy that gamer guys spend on their gaming life, they don’t only miss out on their social lives but they also actually miss you – greatly – on the dating aspect as well.
But that’s not how it should be! Gamers, like yourself, should not at all have to live trying to choose between his game and his girl. He should have enough time to balance his real life and his virtual life and enjoy the best of both worlds.
Tips on dating a gamer
So start forgetting about being the gaming geek who can’t snag girls. Be the gaming geek that can win girls as good as he can win lives and powerups. Here are some essential and very helpful dating tips for gamer guys:
- Meet someone online. No time to go out and meet girls? Meet girls while gaming! I am not a gamer myself but I know from my uber-gamer of a boyfriend that the most popular games these days allow you to meet and play with real people including women. So why not make the most of this opportunity? There’s always Facebook for some quality online RnR should you wish to talk and get to know each other better.
- Have an awesome online profile. And since you’re trying to get to know women from the online gaming community, the best way for him to know you is through a real-person online profile. And, well, what better site to do that on than Facebook? Make sure you have a Facebook profile that lets women know the other things about you apart from your utmost dedication to your gaming life. And yes, that includes having a real photo of your face and significant posts and not just gaming stuff.
See my previous post here.
- Talk about other things too. Just because she appreciates your gaming prowess, or just because she games as much as you does not mean she’d like to talk about it 24/7 – especially if you’re on a date! So be well-rounded. Share the passion but be a holistically interesting person. Your love story should not end every time you beat her at the game.
- Explore tons of stuff together. Comic con, gaming competition, gamers meet – go ahead and be each other’s date on these non-date requiring events. Who cares? This is what you both like so why not make the most out of it? But that should not end there. Apart from sharing your passion, you can always (and should) take her to some other things that interest you (and her) as well.
- Look good and clean. I’ve heard from a little birdie that, erm, gamers kinda’ get a little too carried away with their games that they forget to shower and brush. No judgments and no generalizing, really, but if you’re that kind, I suggest you change – literally. And maybe it’s time to invest in a date wardrobe. *Wink*
Get your game on, gentlemen! Good luck.
So you’ve decided to do what most dating gurus tell you not to: take her on a movie date. The thing about movie dates is that, you have very little control of what might happen in it. You can’t make your moves, you can’t impress her with your personality, and seriously, if you’ve imagined it to be that one perfect moment to make out with her – you’re absolutely wrong. Here’s my favorite dating advice for men website.
There are only two real things that you can control in this situation, and the only two clear ways where you can give her a peek of your personality while you’re at it: how you behave and to which movie you’re taking her to. After all, we all assume, you get to pick the movie.
Types of movies that you should avoid
So while how you act during a movie date is a totally different story reserved for another day, and I can’t really tell you what exactly to watch, let me just share with you the 5 types of movies that you should avoid going to. And you’ll know why. Here they are:
- Gory horror or thriller (i.e. Saw, Dawn of the Dead, etc). Gore films are just not your ideal movie date material because simply because it is gore. It is disgusting; so whether or not you’re getting it before or after dinner, your innards won’t be the happiest parts of your body about it. It’s also not the kind of scary that would make her want to cuddle with you or cover her face with your beloved biceps. It will make her want to throw up. Reserve this for when you are more comfortable with each other; you wouldn’t want her to hear you scream like a little girl when the innards pop out right?
Don’t forget to visit my last blog post.
- Slapstick comedy movies (i.e. The Three Stooges, Johnny English, Ace Ventura). Sure they are funny but they are the kind of movies that you would be better off watching with the guys. What makes them not ideal for dates is that apart from the fact that she may not like it yet, these movies also do not evoke the right kind of emotions that would make her fall in love with you. Plus, they may actually be too funny for you you’d lose yourself in utter poiseless surrender – turn off!
- Heavy family drama (i.e. Steel Magnolias, Cinderella Man, The Lovely Bones). They are great for Sunday cuddles and late night movie marathons at home with your girlfriend. But if you’re just getting to know each other and just going out, this may not be the best thing to watch. She may enjoy it sure, but you wouldn’t want her to catch you doing either of these: (a) crying like a little boy or (b) falling asleep mid-movie.
- Movies that are too sexually-themed (i.e. Vicky Cristina Barcelona, Original Sin, etc) there are tons of movies out there to watch instead; for the first few dates with this woman, a sex-themed movie especially ones that show boobies or very explicit almost porn-esque scenes can be disturbing. On top of that, you would not want her to think that you are trying to sublimely lure you into getting into bed with you.
- Cartoons. (The Smurfs, the Muppets, Tangled) the only reason you should take her to the movies for these is if her little brother, little sister, nephew, niece, or any other kid comes with you on your date. Otherwise, please don’t bore her just yet with your childlikeness. Wait for a few dates later.
I found an interesting article to help you. Read it here
Watching TMZ and following the interesting and exaggerated and sensationalized world of the world’s elite and most popular people might not be everyone’s cup of tea – especially not amongst most men. But trust me, it has its benefits.
But first, here’s a lesson on how to approach a woman anywhere you meet her.
In this article, let me break down to you some of the most valuable relationship lessons from some of Hollywood’s men (and maybe women) that you, Mister, can definitely apply to your own. So brace yourselves, watch your Hollywood counterparts succeed in their own relationships carefully followed around by the careful and scrutinizing lens of the paps cams:
- Drugs don’t do you or your relationship any good. So Charlie Sheen may still have kept his superstar status net-worth wise but all the drugs has certainly dragged him too far down including a nasty divorce and child-custody battle with the Denise Richards. So forget about starting that bad deed, or you’ll end up with the nastiest wrinkles and the worst of premature ageing signs you’ll ever see.
- Cheating is bad. Very bad. I’m not sure who I should start with on cheating, but I guess Jude Law will do the job. Jude Law kind of had a cheating streak that made him quite infamous for it. It actually made him lose his charm by several notches down when he did it once, and even further when he did it again. And that’s just Jude Law, let’s not get further on with Tiger Woods. Darling, cheating is bad. It’s not something you should do with pros or the advice of pros. It’s something you should NEVER do with anyone at all.
- The funny guys snag the gorgeous girls. Funny guy Jason Sudeikis is hardly Sexiest Man of the Year material, but he is dating the gorgeous, stunning, and very, very beautiful Olivia Wilde. So start on improving that humorous side of yours and put it to good use.
- There’s more to a relationship than just good looks; because even the most handsome ones can be in failed relationships too. Ryan Reynolds, aka the Green Lantern, was the Sexiest Man Alive of a few years ago, but that didn’t stop the failure of his marriage with equally attractive chick Scarlett Johansson.
- A proper breakup is always called for. Liam Hemsworth would have done Miley Cyrus and himself a better favor if he just broke up with her properly and maybe even sooner. It just got more complicated when they took it much longer than he should have. You think he could be partially responsible for her rebellious twerking???
- Great men keep great friendships for a very, very long time. Okay, so this may not technically count for a romantic relationship but hey, a friendship is a relationship too! Take Rob Scheider and Adam Sandler, or James Franco and Seth Rogen, and tons of other Hollywood man BFF’s. Keeping a great friend for a long, long time will tell girls that you do know a thing or two about commitment and keeping it.
Everyone knows that girls never operate alone. If you think men work better in groups, you’ve probably never seen women in action. We are always in groups! Maybe we are just as good professionally solo, but our extra time is always spend with a girlfriend or two. Girls hardly shop alone, or go to the salon alone; women in far flung farms in the developing countries of this world tend to their plants together and enjoy their hearty leaf-wrapped lunch together; heck, a good dating story is never fun and enjoyed alone! We love group calls, group chats, and group everything – yes, today’s woman has made a social group out of her every activity.
And therefore, when you – the enamored gentleman – could not win the hearts of her friends, your ladylove will never be fully happy with you. And your would-be relationship would never be as awesome and as fun for her – the you-and-me-against-the-world kind of romance kind of takes a bigger toll when her friends make up most the “the world” for her.
Want some tips on making a girl laugh (killer seduction trick from SIBG)? This will definitely help you!
Win Her Girlfriends
So it is important to win her girlfriends. It doesn’t matter whether these girlfriends have outwardly expressed their hate towards you; it is important that her friends like you just the same way that it would make a huge difference when your friends like your ladylove:
- Arrange special dates between you and her girlfriends. So what if you have to spend time at the karaoke, belting out to Spice Girls and Adele all night? Or get your manly toenails nailfiled to your manliness death if it means exchanging high-five’s with the very girls who will tell her to give you one more chance when your girlfriend wants to break up with you? Yes, it will be worth it to swap beer nights with a few apple martini nights every once in a while.
- Don’t give her a hard time when she wants a girls’ night out. So apart from spending your time with them, it would also be great if she never has to whine to her friends about you not letting her go out with them. Don’t be an anarchist! Let her go out when she wants to as long as it does not get in the way of your own couple time!
- Get them to connive with you on your surprises for your ladylove. This is a double winner: you make your lovey happy, and you also make her friends happy for her. Real girlfriends are those who feel happy when something enviably wonderful happens to their friend, and if she has these exact same friends, they’ll love you for the way you love their friend.
- Praise your girlfriend in front of them. Nothing beats the oooh-ing and aaah-ing of inspired girls when one of their own finds the best man for her. And you’ve got to be that best man who makes them gush and sigh when you talk to them about your girlfriend. That’s a sure winner!
See previous blog post also
So, are you ready to win them girlfriends? *Wink* and *Z-snap*
There comes a time in a lasting relationship where you’d have to meet each other’s parents. While to you, as the man, the father of your girlfriend would have to be your greatest challenge, impressing her mommy wouldn’t exactly be easy either, although she’d be much more accommodating and much less intimidating to say the least (just imagine all the treats and goodies she’s going to make for you when you come over to visit).
Well, how to make a woman like you is a way easier to learn than to make her mom like you.
Tips to impress her Mom
However, in comparison to the difficulty of having to impress her dad, impress her mom could work to your advantage. Getting her vote, after all, is inching just a tiny wee bit closer to impressing her dad. So how do you win mommy? Here are some very wonderful tips:
- Always come with a special gift just for her. Men will always worry exaggeratedly about what gift to give to the daddy and just settle on some fresh flowers for the mommy. That’s terribly a wrong way to impress women. Ask your girlfriend about what makes her mom likes and what makes her happy. Great suggestions would be a new tea set, some ornamental plant if she’s a green thumb, or a framed cross stitch work for her foyer or living room.
- Call her beforehand. It would take a lot of guts and maybe a shot of tequila straight up to get that courage but if you nail it, you’d be one step ahead. Call to ask about her, if there’s anything you can get for her on the day you visit, and just generally get yourself semi-acquainted before the big meet.
- Ask about her daughter’s childhood. Not every guy around has that kind of interest in their lover’s past; the ladies may be more attuned and more interested to this sort of things, but it would your girlfriend’s mother would be more than delighted to tell you her stories. (This might cause your girlfriend to blush a bit though).
- Dress to impress. Your girlfriend’s mother comes from a different generation, more likely than not, a generation that knows how to value proper grooming and being well-dressed. So dress the part of the guy who wants to be decent when he gets introduced to the most important people in his girlfriend’s life. You don’t have to look fancy or rich, but you have to look respectable. Putting an effort on how you look like is showing that in fact you respect and value the opportunity of getting to know them. And while men lets this little detail slip away, the mommy absolutely won’t.
- Make her laugh. Humor is a very important component in every relationship and it is one of the most efficient ways to break the ice. And it is your best tool in winning your girlfriend’s mother. Stick to old school, nicety nice kind of humor, or poke-fun-at-yourself kind of jokes. She may not exactly get the allusion on pop culture stuff so keep things friendly and chronologically relevant.
- Put your best foot forward with your manners. Etiquette sweeps any potential mother-in-law off her feet. Anytime. So never forget your own mom’s lessons on it!
Dating and impressing women is both an art and a business deal. When you’re single and looking for someone to commit to, you will meet tons of women who, like you, are meeting tons of other men. And you want to stand out to the right woman. In this process, it is all about creating your own mark, your own “Brand” and advertising it the right way of course. It is what women will talk about when your name is brought up; it is how you will be remembered by the women you’ve met.
How to do it?
How do you create your own brand? How do you want women to remember you after they’ve met you? And how do you make sure that a woman’s impression of you is good? Here are some tips on how to create your own “brand” and how to use it to successfully meet the right woman:
- Define who you are. What do you like and dislike? What are you like as a boyfriend and as a friend? What are your interests and your pet peeves? What do you love talking about? What are you most passionate about? Who are you? The answers to these questions will help you define who you are and who you will be to the women that you meet.
- Find out what’s the best thing about you. Is it your good looks? Or your business smarts? Is it your musical talent? Or is it your being close to your family? Maybe it’s your athletic skills. Whatever it is, enhance it, hone it, and make sure the girl you’re on a date is aware of it. The secret to making this stick in her mind is how you present it. Pique her interest about your best asset, make her want to know more about it, and divulge things little by charming little. This will make you seem humble about it (as you should ideally be).
- Impress her with the packaging. She won’t see your brain or your heart when you enter the room. She won’t know that you’ve had the highest GPA before you sit down and talk about both your achievements. What she will first see is how you look like, and you have to impress her by it right from the very first minute. When dressing up according to your ‘brand’, here’s a tip: have a signature look and a signature item. It could be a man-brooch, a quirky watch, or your signature scent (remember: women’s noses are very sensitive and can invoke memories). And make sure your outfit always compliments you and highlights your best physical asset.
- And be comfortable in the skin you’re in. No brand is ever too effective if you yourself are not convinced about it. Be comfortable about who you are and how your represent yourself; if you can convince yourself about who you’re presenting yourself to be, you can likely convince a woman about your “brand”. After all, based on the steps above, you are not presenting yourself to be someone else – just a more presentable, attractive version of the person that you are.
Does she like you? Use this SIBG.com checklist! This is a sure thing now!
Questions? Concerns? Need advice? Need tips? Email me now at Jenny@fringefamous.com! I’ll promise to get back to all of you as fast as I can!
“The cycle of meeting woman after woman after woman in the same process of going out and getting cozy and falling out even before it materializes into something good and potentially lasting can become too much for some people after some time.”
Dating can be tiring, and no one can blame you. After all, that’s time and energy invested into something that just went totally down the drain – sometimes in the most horrible, most traumatizing ways in the form of awful dates.
What do you do when you get to this point in your single life? What should you do when you don’t feel like meeting women? Should you already wave the white flag on dating and confine yourself into becoming the male version of the lonely spinster with a hundred pet cats?
When dating fatigue hits you in the face, here are things that you might actually want to try:
- Being happily single. Stop going out on dates. Give your heart and mind a break and stop going out on dates. Seeking women can be an elixir of vitality for some men, but after long, futile hours spent on trying to win a girl who ends up being an emotional wreck, or a psycho, or someone totally out of your league can weaken you. So stop going on dates. Go on a ‘date holiday’ and enjoy time for yourself. Stop listening to people trying to pressure you into being in a relationship. Stay single for as long as you want and need; trust me: you’ll survive it. You’ll discover a lot of things about yourself that you would not have known otherwise if you didn’t give yourself time to be alone in your thoughts. The best part is you won’t have to pay for two dinners and your phone bill would probably be cut in half! Know how to play mind games with women
- Try a different approach at dating. We get into dating with expectations. We always want something good to come out of each date and expecting for each one of them to succeed – whilst normal and common to most – may not be the healthiest for your heart. Before going out to meet a lady on a date, tell yourself and the universe this: “surprise me!” Drop your notions and presumptions about how the date is going to be like, how she’s going to be like, and how good your kids would look like. Treat dating a little more ordinarily – you might enjoy it more.
- Discover and mingle with a different crowd. Maybe your usual hangouts and the usual type of people don’t get you excited or happy anymore. Maybe you need a taste of the more conservative type, or the more eccentric ones. Either way, try to discover the people outside of your usual crowd and your comfort zone; there might be something there that suits and fulfills what you’re looking for in dating. Don’t be afraid to try to new things; after all that’s the only way to discover new stuff and new people too.
Everyone gets tired at some point. Embrace it, be willing to live with it for that’s the only way to know what you want to do next.
Thanks for reading! Also read this interesting article from experienceproject.com
Men don’t know women. And perhaps they never will.
It’s funny just how long men have been chasing women and how far the human civilization has become but men still find women a total mystery. Except for the chosen few amongst the male lot who have mastered the SIBG guide on humor seduction or called themselves experts in women (aka playboys and gays), men still make the same mistakes their ancestors made to their lady loves. Forgotten dates, wrong gifts, and more commonly, wrong remarks are the top three on the women’s offense list. And mind you, it is wrong.
The 5 NO NO!
And since wrong remarks are the most common (and oftentimes, the most offensive), here’s a little heads up to every man out there. Here are the 5 things a woman would never want to hear from her man:
5. “You don’t look good in that dress”. This becomes extra offensive if she dressed and made up for hours to go out with you. Boy, remember this: she wants you to appreciate her, and she just definitely wants you to be proud of her, and be proud to be walking with her around. Not so much being a trophy girlfriend, but it does not harm our female egos for our men to show us off.
4. “Did you gain weight?” The only way this statement is non-offensive is if your girlfriend is underweight and is working hard on gaining weight. But for the most of us, we are in a constant battle with weight gain, expanding waistlines, and arms that seem to be in a size competition with the size of our legs.
3. “My ex *insert verb here* so much better!” of “My ex is *insert comparative adjective here*”. Even when you didn’t mean it to belittle your girlfriend, anything that tells her that she’s inferior to your ex-girlfriend in any way is offensive and could land you in the couch for several nights. And several servings of the cold shoulder too! Seriously, how would you feel if you get compared to your girlfriend’s ex-boyfriend? You likely wouldn’t like it knowing the average size of the male ego! (Oh and one other tip: any mention of the ex would similarly merit the same amount of rage from your girlfriend so just avoid it at all costs anyway).
2. “You’re just like your mother”. Mother-daughter relationships are as sweet as it is competitive. And definitely not all women appreciate being compared to their own moms, mostly because they get a lot of that at home. You are likely to be opening up old wounds if you drop this type of bomb and she may never forgive you for it.
1. “It was nothing, not a big deal!” A woman makes a big deal out of everything, that’s for sure. And if you made a mistake, if you did something that’s obviously wrong and made her upset, the last thing you’d want to do is shrug it off as something that’s “not a big deal” and try to get away with it, or worst, justify it.
Saying this to a woman is the worst way to end a relationship with her. So, men, which of these are you guilty of?
Instead, read this article to know what is the right thing to say
Questions? Concerns? Need advice? Need tips? Email me now at Jenny@fringefamous.com! I’ll promise to get back to all of you as fast as I can! God Bless!
Throughout history, the world has seen how men have walked lengths to become more attractive to women – to get their attention, to keep them hooked, to make them the alpha males to their dominant women. We’ve seen everything from elixirs of handsomeness to tests of wits and brawn just to catch the eye of the ladies.
Some have worked, some have not, and to this very advanced day and age of technology – many men are still clueless about how to become attractive enough for women.
The problem with men and their quest for ultimate attractiveness is that they make it too difficult and too complicated. And worse, they ask each other. How can another man talk about what is attractive to women? Of course that’s something that can best be answered by no less than yes – women.
Boost Your Attractiveness!
And here’s one tip from a woman to a man – the secret to being attractive, to boost your attractiveness, on how to seduce her from her boyfriend, is simple. It is very simple that you can easily make a habit out of it; here are the 5 habits that can boost your attractiveness:
1. Smile. A smile is a woman’s perfect accessory. And it can be that of men too! Strive towards achieving the kind of smile that goes from the lips to the eyes. Smile an electric smile – one that makes the other person smile back at you by instinct not by will. This very simple, very basic gesture is so powerful that it can help condition an otherwise sad mind into thinking more positively without so much effort. And a smile can be so gentle and so subtle yet powerful enough to make any person cozy up to a total stranger. Smiling makes you look friendly and comfortable and nice – and this is very easy for any woman to ease up to. Smile and the world – including the women – will smile back at you.
See this to see an article that will help you more to improve your appearance.
2. Practice good hygiene. He who smells good is more attractive than he who looks good. And so make sure you smell as clean as you look. Practice good hygiene – this gives women the impression that you are very composed, responsible, and that you are in total control of yourself. If you take care of yourself well, it sends the message that you will take great care of your woman too. So don’t be afraid to take a shower, wear clean clothes, and brush your teeth regularly.
3. Fake confidence. If you can walk with your back a little more straight, and your head held much higher, and you can look people in the eye even when your heart is about to jump off of your chest, you have successfully given faked confidence. And if you do it a bit more regularly, you can fool people – women, especially – into thinking that you are indeed a confident man, so sure of himself. And confidence, my friends, is always attractive.
4. Develop humor. If you can squeeze in any amount of fake confidence into an intelligent humorous remark, you can get a woman hooked in any conversation. And any guy who can keep a woman’s attention in a conversation will seem more attractive than a man who could not mutter a word. This has been proven time and again, and it will continuously prove true at any date and any era.
5. Be a gentleman. Even when the rest of the world says that chivalry is dead, you can always bring it back to life. Not only will your lady of interest appreciate it; more importantly, her mother will love you for it. So if you want to win props for being an ideal boyfriend, be a gentleman in your every movement.
Remember, it only takes 21 days to make something a habit so try these things out with a lot of patience and practice – plus consistency – to achieve your ideal level of attractiveness. Good luck!
Also don’t forget to follow these Do’s and Don’ts in Texting Women!
I know this will work for everyone but please do let me know what you think. Email anytime of day and I will definitely answer you as fast as I can, message me at firstname.lastname@example.org!